This is probably my all-time favorite CD. I love the opening story about the frozen chicken too.
Success is built upon …
- Are you doing these vital behaviors?
- Are you doing these vital behaviors enough?
- Have you mastered them?
Build your dream!
- Review the 3 levels of motivation
- Spend 15 minutes a day visualizing what you want
- Go dream building; touch, feel, smell your motivation
- Capture in a visualized way your dream
- Develop an affirmation statement
Listen to CD’s daily!
- Eliminate other distracting media
- Put CD’s in every car stereo and MP3 player
- Take notes on CD’s when pertinent
- Listen repeatedly to CD’s that speak to you
- Learn to quote and reference CD’s and be the messenger … not the message
- Promote favorite CD’s to others
- Access top 5 and top 50 book lists daily
- Write date in front of each book when you start reading
- Use a pen to underline, write notes and highlight
- Review notes when completed with book
- Ask, “What was the author’s key point and how does it affect me?”
- Record in a journal, the date you completed a book.
- Take notes especially for comprehension
- Read several books in different categories at the same time
- Promote your favorite books to others
Build and maintain a names list
- Use the phone as your primary method
- Follow a script exactly as its written and learn as much as possible
- Be excited and be brief
- Answer questions with questions
- Get them to a house plan or defer to a one-on-one
- Book a solid written appointment
- Invite the whole couple
- Reaffirm the appointment
- Don’t tell them you will call to confirm
- Book it at their house if possible
- Overbook the amount of appointments
Help others do these same behaviors
If you want to purchase the CD, click here