The new year is closely approaching and I have been stirring and anxious with what God is going to do. Do you ever have those moments where you just KNOW that whatever is about to happen, will change your life forever? It’s happened to me before and it started with Dany Bode (Boe-duh)
Raised in Senegal by missionary parents, he’s been infused with a passion for the people there coupled with a brilliant mind for change; for himself, his family, and the people he has come to be a part of. His life’s work has been to create the Malika Monkeys; a school where local Senegalese men come to learn a trade that will help raise them beyond the poverty mentality. They become skilled at metal work, woodwork, sewing, and drum-building. Dany is in the business of changing lives and is quite successful.
I’ve been there. I’ve seen it in action. The experience is rich and I’ve been invited back. Come April, I will be using two specific (and unrelated) talents that God has blessed me with. I’ll be designing street-front properties that serve as shops to sell the “Monkeys’” products along with dormitory-like rooms to reside in while attending the school. Coupled with that, Dany has asked me to create a digital marketing campaign for this endeavor. This will use the knowledge and talents of my team at BlueFinn (a digital marketing firm which I co-own) and I can’t wait to make this go viral.
Enter you! I’m inviting you to join me in an adventure that spans continents, cultures and lives. You have the distinct opportunity to accompany me in three separate ways:
- Physically – Would you like to take a trip to Africa to see miracles and changed lives personally?
- Spiritually – Through prayer you would be significant in the success of these two projects
- Financially – I invite you to be a sponsor for change as I raise the $10,000 necessary to make this and Dany’s vision a reality.
- I have created an easy way for you to help. If you would like to make a simple donation, please click on the links at the top of the page. If you want to make a donation and receive something in return, fill out the form at the bottom and I’ll send you a personal gift from Africa. – Click Here
- Emotionally – By subscribing to the blogs and Facebook group you can share in the journey.
I’ve been feeling God’s preparation for a while and not knowing the reason. Amazing (but not unheard of) that God would choose to use two unrelated talents of mine for one specific purpose. I’m ready to answer this call and am excited. Please let me know how you would like to be involved and I can promise you, this is an opportunity to change your life and be a part of something big. Thank you for your continued support and I’m excited to take this journey together!