Here are the 5 regrets that most people have when on their deathbed according to Bronnie Ware
- I wish I had lived a life true to myself, not one that others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
- I wish I had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish I had let myself be happier
Regrets on your deathbed are the worst kind. You have no time left to change. However, if you are reading this, there is still time. Take the time to regret things in your life right now. Not in an attempt to discourage, but to be encouraged that there is still time to move forward.